Sunday, April 11, 2004

A Family of Tomatoes is Walking Down the Road

It's time to catch up. Once again I've been super slack on the updates, but I'm travelling. Which means when the sun is shining I don't want to be holed up in some net cafe getting headaches from staring at a screen. Anyway, looking down at my last post it's only been a week or so, although it wasn't a really informative post. I just wanted you to check out my photos (but more on that later). So where've I been. Mainly in places with slow connections or no connections causing contact tensions. Aside from contact issues, the last time I posted I was in Brisbane. A quick synopsis of activity, I went up to Noosa (beach town) and then to Hervey Bay to launch into the 4x4 extravaganza known as Fraser Island. I'm now back in Brissy. I know not why but I shall not be here for too much longer (although the lure of seeing a live show by Steve Irwin may keep me here longer than intended.

A Quick Note

It's come to my attention that some folk are having trouble accessing my photos for numerous reasons. Getting lost in the lomo site, slow downloads, being in net cafes and not having the time/money/inclination to check them out. Fair does, I say, so I'm trying a new approach. Through my tales click on the links that appear looking like this and (fingers crossed) you'll magically be transported to the relevant picture. Good eh? That way you can choose what you want to see. Any advice on how to better this (thumbnails maybe?) in the comments thanks.

The photos corresponding to the following words are all a bit of an experiment. The experiment being cross processing. That's why they all look bleached and a bit weird. Pretty good though I reckon.

<

No comments: