Monday, January 05, 2004

Bloody hell, this was a blast from the past. A mate Matt who I met in Prague (the second time around) has just sent me pictures of when we were there. Haha, not expecting that at all but here we are.



As for the now, I'm back in sweaty Sydney again after a most relaxing time in the beautiful blue mountains. We went to watch the cricket yesterday. Bloody Indians have been playing for a draw all along particularly since they went back in to bat after they could've made Oz follow on. Cheeky monkeys. Anyway, I could go again today but I can't be arsed.

Ffi and Katy are leaving today (booo) to go to Melbourne, with a couple of stops on the way. Which means I'll be left in the familiar old sitch of staying somewhere longer than everyone else. Still, super Andy (to be said in a Scottish accent) and Alex are still kicking around. Could do with somewhere to go for the next few days until the day nighter against Zim but I'm becoming lazier and lazier and I might just book in here for a few more days. Hmmm we shall see.

No comments: