Thursday, July 03, 2003

Right then, the new additions to this page appear to be working. Fingers crossed they stay that way. What we've got is a commenty thing. It works the same as the last one, and it's in the top left of each post and says "COMMENT" (shouldn't be too hard to spot). Make sure you at least enter a name though or it won't post it for you.

The other thing is the subscription. Works exactly the same as last time. Enter your email address into the box and click subscribe and then when I post anything new it mails you. Clever eh? I'll do the cheeky thing of randomly subscribing folk when I'm online too coz I'm a git like that. Took off for Thailand yesterday and am now in Singapore. t's hot and bloody wet and I need to get out of here quick sharp as its also well expensive. Should be legging it over to Malaysia tomoz or the day after.

No comments: